- How she started her coaching business while working in corporate, left corporate to work in her business full-time then had to return to corporate
- How she was able to develop the confidence with new business knowledge and now have branched out again fully working for herself
- How to identify what you’re doing and how it lives up to “your purpose”
- The challenges that come with entrepreneurship
- What it takes to run a business
- How to gauge where you’re now in business and the importance of choosing the right mentor
- How to move forward and confront your fears and more!
Class is in session!
Watch The Episode here:
Donna Norman – Certified Executive and Personal Development Coach
As your Certified Executive and Personal Development Coach, Donna L. Norman will help you leverage your innate skills to successfully grow in your career or as an entrepreneur. She specializes in coaching strategies, equipping you with the tools needed to move forward and grow. Donna’s skill in developing talent has translated through the corporate world, higher education, and among many budding entrepreneurs. She has a Master’s in Organizational Learning and Leadership from The George Washington University. She is a wife and mother of three, who enjoys reading books and playing board games with family and friends, and serving in ministry.
Join My Community: