Monica says, “You have to take your destiny into your own hands”.
In this episode, Monica is transparent and shares:
- How losing jobs pushed her into entrepreneurship
- How she started and grew her strategic planning and life strategies business helping women who are ready to stop chasing their dreams and start catching them using the Petit Steps to Success Principles
- How she used free resources, implemented them, and learned how to market herself and as a result was founded by a Denver newspaper writer that led to her first event and being featured in a full-page spread that grew her business
- How her experiences led her to her purpose and the women in her life she credits that has guided her to her successes thus far
- How anyone can get unstuck and create lasting changes in their lives as she delivers a strong message to “the Melissa’s of the world” and so much more!!
Class is in session!
Watch The Episode here:
Monica Petit – Entrepreneur, Mentor & host of the Petit Steps to Success Podcast. She is the founder of Monica Petit Enterprises.
Monica Petit is a vivacious Entrepreneur and Mentor. She is the host of the Petit Steps to Success Podcast and the founder of Monica Petit Enterprises. MPE is a minority woman-owned Consulting Company that provides business and life Strategic Planning & Development for women who are ready to stop chasing their dreams and start catching them using the Petit Steps to Success Principles.
Through her proprietary Petit Steps to Success System, she’s here to shake up your approach to strategic planning, goal planning, getting things done, & knowing exactly where to start, while making it feel stress-free.
Her mission is to set in motion her client’s desire to take ownership over the destination of their lives by providing solutions that will help them obtain independence, gain financial stability, and ultimate freedom.
Join My Community: