In this episode, Meera shares:
- What led her to pursue becoming a Speech Therapist
- Her passion for helping others
- The challenges she faced in school as well as being in business
- Reasons she decided to open her own private practice and the ways she helps her patients
- Benefits and challenges of having your own private practice or business with recommendations
- The importance of work/ life balance and so much more!
Class is in session!
Watch The Episode here:
Meera Raval Deters – Owner of Super Speech Solutions
Meera Raval Deters, M.A., CCC-SLP, BCTS, ACAS is the owner of Super Speech Solutions, a concierge practice that provides in-home and online Speech Therapy to Houstonians and Texans. Meera received her Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from Our Lady of the Lake University in 2006. She has worked in a variety of settings over the past fourteen years.
Meera specializes in accent modification and child language, with an emphasis on autism.
When she is not thinking about speech, Meera loves to spend time with her husband Jeff, cook, watch Hallmark movies, and go on walks with their dog, Daisy.
Completed Phase 1 out of 3 for BCS-CL (Board Certified Specialist in Child Language) through ASHA (the American Speech-Language Hearing Association)
Certified Brain Injury Specialist
BCTS: Board Certified Telepractice Specialist through IBCCES (International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards)
ACAS: Advanced Certified Autism Specialist through IBCCES (International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards)
a basic DIR/Floortime provider
3 Awards for Continuing Education (ACE) through ASHA (the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
Join My Community: