Dr. Abrahams is a Board Certified Emergency Department Physician who was able to retire early and is living off passive income through his investments. He is an advocate for the minority community as he teaches how to break the cycle of generational poverty.
In this episode, he shares:
- What led him to pursue becoming a medical doctor
- How any working individual can save and invest using various ways to do so
- How he adopted the “F.I.R.E Movement” that was one of the keys to his early investments
- How he has made his money work for him with smart investment tools & strategies while practicing medicine
- How the minority community can elevate by learning financial literacy and smart investments
- How to switch from a consumer mindset to an owner and so much more!
Class is in session!
Subscribe over on I-Tunes, Google Podcast, I-Heart Radio/Podcast Network, and Spotify rate, review, and share!
Watch The Episode here:
Wayne Abrahams, MD-Personal Finance Educator
Wayne Abrahams, MD is a Board-Certified Emergency Physician who practiced for 17 years until he retired to start his second chapter. He now works for his family and himself by making his money work for him.
He lives on passive income from his investments. His passion is teaching about passive income and breaking the cycle of generational poverty in communities of color.
He believes that the lack of financial education in brown communities is one of the root causes of our generational poverty. His mission in life is now to educate all on the importance of financial intelligence.
Love the show? Subscribe over on I-Tunes and Google Podcast, rate, review, and share!
Join My Community:
Join Racquel’s email list & stay connected!
Follow Your Purpose & Business Podcast on Instagram
Follow Racquel on YouTube
This is a great conversation. I really enjoyed this interview Ms. Walters. Great interview.
Thanks so much, Victoria. I am happy you loved it, so many useful gems Dr. Abrahams dropped!