Darrian says, “ You have other value within you, you have to share…”
In this episode Darrian speaks on:
- The importance of male support with regard to mental health
- The value of reflecting on one’s life experiences
- Ways to address trauma; negative experiences
- What led him to become an Educator
- His system for time/priority management so that he is able to live out his multi-passions and much more!
Class is in session!
Watch The Episode here:
Darrian Bryan is an International Educator with over 13 years of experience at both the secondary and tertiary levels teaching English Language, English Literature, Communication Studies, Critical Reading, and Writing. He likes writing poetry in his spare time and performing his work sometimes.
He is also a fitness, nutrition, and life coach who believes in the holistic development of an individual and also in motivating others to become a better version of themselves each day. He is currently working on several writing projects to be published soon.
In addition to this, he is a voice-over talent and TV actor who has been in several ads and short films when he has the time to do so. His guiding philosophy is that the limit was never the sky, it is our mind.
Join My Community: