Donae says, “ I chose that because I was struggling with my own identity ….”
In this episode, Donae gets vulnerable and shares:
- How she went from having a doctoral degree in pharmacy to becoming a published author
- How she never thought she would “fit in”
- How one can look at their strengths and pursue that rather than listening to what “society” has to say about status, esteem, and money in the world
- Her struggles with her own identity
- Her mission and purpose of helping others to re-discover themselves
- She shares 3 tools and strategies to help anyone re-define / rediscover their life and more!
Class is in session!
Watch The Episode here:
Donae Buabeng- Wife, Mom Pharmacist, Author, and Blogger
(In Donae’s words)
I am Donae Buabeng, a wife and mom to two “bubbly” personalities. I am also a pharmacist, author, and blogger of a parenting website, mommytobeandbeyond.com.
My journey to discovering who I was, started after leaving a career as a pharmacist behind. I realized that after having struggled with my identity and career for some time, I wanted to re-discover what God had initially planned for me to do. Fast-forward to today, I am so much happier with the life that I have now compared to three years ago. I now love what I do and want others to experience the same.
I wrote a book: “I am who God says I am: always be inspired to live the life God has planned for you”, based on my struggles for years with my identity. I wanted to “fit in” with the world. But when I did so, I felt even more lost in the shuffle.
Years later, after having gone through a tough journey in my life and career as a pharmacist, I realized that I hated everything about my life at that point. I just wanted to be free from it. I went on a personal journey to discover more about who I was and found out my passions.
I took that knowledge and started a new journey of discovery for myself which led me to the conclusion that I was a writer. I love writing, and that is what gets me excited in the mornings when I get up. It is who I am now and not what the world envisioned for me. I became the author of my own story as told by God.
Join My Community: